Watch JTBC Now live stream. South Korea TV channels
Posted on February 25, 2020, and last modified on 3 weeks ago.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times where the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the JTBC Now channel that is not working properly, please visit the official website for the JTBC Now.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.
JTBC (Hangul: 제이티비씨; abbreviation of Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company; stylized as JTBC) is a South Korean subscription network and broadcasting company, in which the largest shareholder is JoongAng Ilbo/The JoongAng Group with 25% of shares. It was launched on 1 December 2011.
JTBC is one of four new South Korean nationwide generalist cable TV networks alongside Dong-A Ilbo's Channel A, Chosun Ilbo's TV Chosun, and Maeil Kyungje's MBN in 2011. The four new networks supplement existing conventional free-to-air TV networks like KBS, MBC, SBS, and other smaller channels launched following deregulation in 1990.
The JoongAng Ilbo, which used to be a part of the Samsung Group, had owned a TV station before. In 1964 it founded the Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation (TBC) and ran the network for 16 years. In 1980, however, TBC was forcibly merged with the state-run KBS by the military regime of Chun Doo-hwan. Market watchers see the return of JoongAng Ilbo to television in JTBC as the reincarnation of TBC.
- 26 June 1964: Tongyang Broadcasting Corporation was launched.
- 7 December 1964: TBC-TV Started broadcasting on channel 7.
- 30 November 1980: TBC-TV merged with KBS Television by the special law of Chun Doo-hwan, president of military authorities, resulting in the launching of KBS 2TV.
- 22 July 2009: Amendment of the Media law passed the national assembly to deregulate the media market of South Korea.
- 31 December 2010: JTBC, TV Chosun, MBN, Channel A selected as General Cable Television Channel Broadcasters.
- 11 March 2011: JoongAng Ilbo established a JTBC corporation.
- 1 December 2011: JTBC (Joongang Tongyang Broadcasting Company) (Channel number 15) started broadcasting.
- May 2013: Former MBC news anchor Sohn Suk-hee was designated as JTBC's new president for its news division.
- January 2015: JTBC constructs a new buil
- ding in Digital Media City in Sangam-don
We have a few suggestions for you to find your favorite TV channel:
Disclaimer: live-radio-channels.com is absolutely legal and contains only links to other websites on the Internet that make the embedded feature available like Youtube, Facebook, Filmon, Livestream, Dailymotion, ustream.tv... We do not host or upload any video/media files, live-radio-channels.com is not responsible for the legality of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners/hosters.