It is a satellite channel that seeks to be the first choice for the Arab family for education through entertainment in a distinctively religious and moral framework.
- Contribute to the building of Islamic values in children.
- Raise awareness of all issues of the nation in a creative way.
- Education through entertainment
- Creating a generation of future leaders reflects the originality and values of society.
- Disseminating the concepts of modern education and instilling values among children through parents and educators with a distinctive media framework.
- Creativity in the introduction of modern educational matters.
- Fighting intellectual extremism and spreading moderation, moderation, and tolerance
- Incubate and develop the creators of children
And this site is our electronic window to communicate with us our dear audience interactively we can all achieve our goals and our shared values and open the door for everyone to contribute to a civilized debate through which we develop ourselves.
We will work together in ways to achieve our mission.
Due to differences in connectivity, there may be times where the live feed or live score does not update quickly; please refresh the page if you experience any issues.
This webcast is delayed slightly from the televised broadcast, up to approximately 60 seconds, depending upon your internet connection speed and computer configuration. Please keep this in mind when calling in with requests.
We will always try to updating this tv channel so that you can watch comfortably. We re-publish content from the third-party television stations, sometimes susceptible to interference from television broadcast sources that we take to be embedded in this page.
If you find the channel that is not working properly, please visit the Official website for the SemSem TV. We are not affiliated in any way with the broadcast and not responsible for their contents. All contents are copyright of respective owners.
If you already have the player or program installed (plugin) and still do not see the signal, please click on the "Report Broken" button.